Welcome back to Khuluma! (happy Lois?) my old (and now future) stomping ground. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this way I can continue posting long after the dust has settled on my Baghdad experience.
That being said - Baghdad is still keeping us as busy as always. Working hard, trying to stay cool (NOT real successful - at least not at 118F/48C). But still having a blast. The latest news is that we are getting ready for a short "Regional Rest Break" or RRB to Morocco - whoohoo! And we're doing this with our dear friends, Cobus & Corne from South Africa. I will of course find the internet cafe shortly after the bathroom upon arrival in the old cities of Fes, Marrakesh and then Essauoria. Very thrilled, have always wanted to visit.
That's it for now, just wanted to check in and let you know that the posts are going up bit by bit as I have time to move them over from Baghdadblogster. Drop us a line and let us know how things are going! (Thanks for the emails of concern while the site was down, I know now that Mr. Gene K is addicted to the blog!)
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment