While I know I am in hot water for not posting about Morocco yet, I thought a funny piece of news you could all enjoy in the meantime is that I am participating in round 1 of the, yes, it is true, BAGHDAD IDOLS tonight! I know you're waiting for the story about our car being towed in Marrakesh for parking practically on the front steps of the Post Office (which happens to be situated on the main town square), but the laugh from this should get you through the long drought of posts.
Of course we'll take pictures, and while the focus is much more on the soldiers participating (as it should be) there is a smattering of DoS and contractors in the mix, I'll let you know if we get any international coverage ;)
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment