Khuluma ("chat" in Zulu) follows me around my journey into the (mostly) unknown. Read about experiences in Afghanistan, and previously in Iraq, South Africa, and everywhere in between.
Continue to follow you and Chris. Hope all is well. Whenever you go off the air I worry. All great in Arizona you are in one of the few spots on the globe where it is hotter than here. Take care of yourselves. I pass your blog along to several of my friends.
DOB: 3-22-11 (my daddy's birthday)
GESTATIONAL AGE: 30 weeks, 5 days (I was in a hurry)
BIRTH WEIGHT: 1.777kg (3lbs 14oz for grandma Julie)
BIRTH LENGTH: 40.5cm (16.2 inches)
PARENTS: Christopher W. Serjak, Susan Marx
GODMOTHER: Marie Marx
GRANDPARENTS: Corrie & Estelle Marx, and Lee & Julie Serjak
FAVORITE THINGS: Snuggling on my daddy's hairy chest, learning how to breastfeed.
3 comments:
Susan
Continue to follow you and Chris. Hope all is well. Whenever you go off the air I worry. All great in Arizona you are in one of the few spots on the globe where it is hotter than here. Take care of yourselves. I pass your blog along to several of my friends.
Gene
Chica!
How have you two been? Miss you. Hope all is okay. Give my love to Chris and a big hug to you from Anth and I.
Loves,
Ang
Your piece called 'Tandem'ing' brings me great joy! Love, DL
Post a Comment