Friday, May 05, 2006

Scavenger hunt for our New Haven friends...

Okay, I got the bright idea that I want to make pizza dough and grill pizzas on the fire (ever seen the guy at the Wooster Square fire up those beauties with the home grown tomato and mooootz?). So, the challenge to our friends who hail from the "home of the pizza" is to find me a fabulous recipe...we will dedicate it to you.

2 comments:

liamandnaomi'smom said...

Hi, Susan!
My name is Karyn Crowe Ruiz and I went to jr/high school with Chris. I found your site after randomly "Google-ing" peope during some "mommy-down-time". I am so in awe of what you and Chris are doing and would love to gather a care package to send you both, but the question is where? You can e-mail me at kcroweruiz@yahoo.com.
God Bless!!!

Anonymous said...

1. Go to Modern Apizza and BUY their dough.
2. Ask Billy or one of the girls for a couple of containers of sauce (or gravy if you're trying to impress anyone Italian)
3. Bring it ahome and there y'go!
;-)

Wish you were here - Off to Columbia this afternoon for Sweet 16s with the NHRugby guys.