Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Photo pick?

I took this shot through the back window of a circa 1970s Jeep while in Maymana City, Faryab Province. I love the expression on the men's faces, and once in Photoshop I got to playing around with different focal points and hues...I would like to get your comments on which one you prefer - I have been thinking about submitting some of my photographs to amateur outlets - also, if you have any suggestions of publications that might be looking for submissions, or competitions and such, do share.

Here we go, I present four different options of the same photograph:

Option 1:



Option 2:

Option 3:



Option 4:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like option 2 or the inset on Option 4. The color of the rug really brings out the photo.

Unknown said...

number #3 is my favorite but I like them all. Great talking to you last week.
Kev

Anonymous said...

option three for sure. the earthier looking colors and the washed out effect from the sun work better. with less vivid colors it makes it look older and less washed out. i really like it though, people pictures are always what i've been into. when are you coming home susan? can we plan on thanksgiving???