Park City is fun. The snow is a little scarce, but the weather is great. We have a nice apartment. I shopped at Wild Oats with tears in my eyes as I ogled over the abundance of wonderfully fresh produce I missed so dearly in Baghdad. In an attempt to maximize our “experience on the mountain” we signed up for a few lessons with what has to be Australia’s own “carrot top”. Great guy, and we got to jump the lift line. We pretend to have an interest in timeshare and get free lift tickets from one of the newly constructed über-resorts. At night we cook, drink wine, catch up, talk about Baghdad and what the future hold. We also debate the Vietnam and Iraq wars with three grey beards in the hot tub who bring us plastic cups for our wine.
[Main Street. Pricey, but nice]
No comments:
Post a Comment