Sunday, February 18, 2007

18 Feb: Leaving the US..

How did it get to be the 18th of February already? We return our rental car, I argue with Delta over the upgrade they refuse to give us. Not surprisingly, at LAX Chris finally gets the full body-cavity search we knew was just of matter of time. Turns out a dark-haired guy with facial hair, traveling one-way back and forth between the US and the Middle East on tickets he buys on the Internet, is a big no-no. We board the flight headed to Dubai via New York. This time the North East is freezing, in the teens. The only reason I know this is because we erroneously ended up outside the terminal while looking for the airtrain. I was seriously not sure that I would make it the 300 meters to the airtrain, we run. My hands turn blue.

No comments: