Khuluma ("chat" in Zulu) follows me around my journey into the (mostly) unknown. Read about experiences in Afghanistan, and previously in Iraq, South Africa, and everywhere in between.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Comments
Folks, there was a technical difficulty surrounding comments - that has been fixed now, so you can comment away. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi Sweetheart, great photos and journals of our crazy lives. I'm happy that you're enjoying Kleinmond and making progress on your writings, but I can't wait to see you again!
DOB: 3-22-11 (my daddy's birthday)
GESTATIONAL AGE: 30 weeks, 5 days (I was in a hurry)
BIRTH WEIGHT: 1.777kg (3lbs 14oz for grandma Julie)
BIRTH LENGTH: 40.5cm (16.2 inches)
PARENTS: Christopher W. Serjak, Susan Marx
GODMOTHER: Marie Marx
GRANDPARENTS: Corrie & Estelle Marx, and Lee & Julie Serjak
FAVORITE THINGS: Snuggling on my daddy's hairy chest, learning how to breastfeed.
1 comment:
Hi Sweetheart, great photos and journals of our crazy lives. I'm happy that you're enjoying Kleinmond and making progress on your writings, but I can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment